Web design is more than just pretty pictures on a webpage. It’s more than a brochure and more than an online catalog.
A web design done right can be a totally new way to get in touch with your customers and give them a memorable impression of your business.
70 percent of U.S. households now use the Internet as an information source when shopping locally for products and services.
Helping You Reach Your Goals
Whether you want an ecommerce website that will increase your sales, or simply an informative online brochure to drive leads to your phone lines, we work hard to make sure your website works for you.
From full featured, database driven web portals to web design facelifts, we can turn your ideas into reality.
Web Development Done Right
There are many web developers on the web, however, only a few have the experience to combine the necessary elements to do the job right.
Everything that goes into your website should have a purpose for the web visitor or support the site goals. Does that flash introduction or music in the background really help your visitors or is it there because it “looks neat”?
When you choose Circle R Designs for your next web project, you get a website that excels in all the important areas.
- Fast Loading
- A website is good if the visitor stays around long enough to read it. By optimizing all of the images on your website and writing clean HTML code, we make sure that your website loads in seconds, not minutes.
- Easy to Navigate
- One of the cardinal rules of web design is to always create ways for the web surfer to get to where they want to go, no matter which page of your site they are on. By creating consistent navigation menus, and cafefully interlinking the pages of your site, we’ll create a site that allows visitors to get the information or products that they are looking for.
- Attractive to the Eye
- Once a visitor reaches your site, it’s our goal to make sure they want to stay there. By designing a unique site layout, carefully balancing the amount of text and images that appear on your pages, as well as creating copy that easily directs the visitor to the areas of the site you want them to see, we’ll make sure your website is one that your visitors will want to share with their friends.
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Some of your customers may use Internet Explorer, some may use Netscape, others may use Opera, Mozilla, Safari, or one of the many different web browsers that are available. It is our job to make sure that your site looks the same no matter which method your visitors use to connect to the internet.
- Search Engine Friendly
- Did you know that over 85% of new visitors to websites arrive there via a search engine? Search engines are the number one way that people find sites on the web. Almost 50% of all shoppers find what their looking for through an online search. With this kind of knowledge, you can see why we place such a strong importance on making sure your site is both people and search engine friendly. That means that you will have the best chances at coming up in the top results for the search terms that people use to find your products or services.