Case Studies (Portfolio)
We have worked with large international corporations and small home based businesses. We’d love to work with you on your next web project.
Below is a list of a few of our past clients. Services provided range from consulting to full blown website designs and hosting.
- TintPros is a family owned and operated automotive window tinting business in Roseville, CA. We performed a complete website makeover in this project.
- One of the most popular professional DJ’s in the Northern California area. TSPDJ.com serves the Yuba/Sutter area, the Greater Sacramento Area, as well as Chico and Oroville.
- CafePress is a privately held corporation located in San Leandro, California. They provide a service that allows companies, individuals, and groups to sell a wide variety of merchandise without the typical overhead and challenges of doing business online.
We provided a variety of consulting services to this corporate client, including article writing and search engine marketing.
- Happily Blue is a community of ordinary Americans who share Blue values and believe in American democracy, determined to build a Blue majority for our country’s future. We designed a simple and unique website that showcases the Happily Blue t-shirt designs and reflects the company’s blue ideals.
- One of our first web ventures, The No Clown Zone was created as a personal web project about one of our pet peeves, clowns. We created this humorous website in 1996, and in a few short years it grew to a website of international fame. It also inspired us to create our (in)famous “i hate clowns” t-shirt. Over the years, ihateclowns.com has received some of the most popular web awards and has been featured in a variety of media outlets. including a feature on the cover of the Wall Street Journal.